Apr 14, 2012
Other Available Downloads
Apr 14, 2012
- BitConverter - Convert to and from primitives and an array of bytes.
- LargeNumber - An arbitrary, unsigned, integer limitied only by memory.
- Stream - Generic, read/write IO abstract class (has built in File function fopen)
- Added forDigit to convert a integer into a char.
- Added printf-style formatting functions (format_printf, vsnprintf, sprintf, printf, fprintf)
- Added scanf-style parsing functions (sscanf, fscanf)
- Added lastIndexOf function for Strings (native lastIndexOf is only for chars)
- Added isLetterOrDigit function
- Added ctime which converts a Calendar to a String representation in the same mannor as the Standard Libary ctime function
- Added singleton functions for easy storage of objects (is a layer over RuntimeStore)
- Vector and Hashtable "equals" functions that do shallow comparisions of the objects.
- toArray, from Utilities.
- putAll to copy a Hashtable or Vector to another Hashtable or Vector.
- Synchronized and readonly Vector and Hashtable functions.
- "NIO" - The 5.0 and higher NIO classes, a subset of them, avaliable for pre-5.0 devices.
- Signing is now optional (enabled by default). If disabled, singleton functions and setupPermissions function in Utilities will be removed.
- Moved to rebuild.util.text namespace.
- Renamed format to format_java as it is formatting using Java's formatting specification.
- getNonZeroBytes functions first letter lower case.
- Moved ToArray to the new CollectionItilites class and made it's first letter lower case.
JavaDocs are now avaliable (assumes links to J2SE instead of J2ME by mistake).
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.